Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health care insurance benefits?
- Am I in-network with this provider?
- If not, what is my out-of-network coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my mental health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-approval required before I can see a psychotherapist?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Questions about your insurance? Please contact me for further information.
Check, cash and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. I also take Health Savings Account cards.
Sliding Scale / Reduced Fee
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
If you cannot keep your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the missed session.